- Freehand sale
- sale of reimbursed products
- body posture diagnostic laboratory: podology, videography
- Orthopaedic workshop in close cooperation with ORL Troniny.
THE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FACILITIES IS THE POSSIBILITY OF SUPPLYING THE NECESSARY ORTHOSIS OR OTHER ORTHOPEDIC SUPPLIES AFTER A MEDICAL OR PHYSIOTHERAPY VISIT.
We sell both the retail sale of medical products and the sale under the reimbursement of the National Health Fund (NFZ), issued on request.
We offer professional assistance for the patient in the selection of orthopedic equipment, rehabilitation equipment, auxiliaries and others for his needs will be provided by specialized personnel – MA in physiotherapy.
In addition, a great facilitator and help for patients is the Orthopaedic Laboratory, as part of which we provide individual orthopedic equipment in cooperation with the Orthopedic studio.
Many years of joint experience in the comprehensive treatment of children with scoliosis has resulted in the development of a very effective model of care for a child with idiopathic scoliosis of the spine. A very important part of the work of the studio is the performance of orthoses and orthopedic insoles for foot disorders of children and adults.
The equipment allows computer podoscopic evaluation of the feet and the assessment of body posture using videography. This method is particularly applicable to the assessment of posture and the selection of orthopedic equipment and the rehabilitation process in children and adolescents.
We offer a wide range of products:
-Orthopaedic and prophylactic shoes,
-Compression products (knee socks, stockings, tights),
– Exercise tapes,
-Balls for rehabilitation,
-Wałki, półwałki, hemispheres for rehabilitation,
– sensorimotor discs,
– Rehabilitation ladders to facilitate lifting,
-Pressure gauges (automatic, clock),
– Sleeves for blood pressure monitors,
-Thermometers (noncontact, electronic),
-Orthoses of the upper limbs:
- Toe stabilizers,
- wrist supports,
- elbow orthoses,
- shoulder and shoulder orthoses,
– stabilizing collars with a tracheostomy opening,
Lower limb braces:
- foot and shin orthoses,
- knee tutors,
- knee stabilizers with an adjustable angle of flexion,
- foot drop orthoses,
- thigh braces,
- patella braces,
- abduction orthoses for the treatment of hip dysplasia),
-Rehabilitation and auxiliary equipment:
- anti -bedscore mattresses,
- rehabilitation rotors,
- anti-bedsore pillows,
- elbow crutches
- disabled canes,
- disabled walking sticks (tripod, quadruped),
- rehabilitation support to facilitate walking (three-wheeled, four-wheeled)
- toilet chairs,
- toilet covers,
- back supports,
- shower stools and chairs,
- bath benches, transfers,
- bathroom handles,
- sanitary pools,
- male and female ducks,
- cold-warm compresses,
-Orthopaedic diapers for wide diapers,
– diaper pants,