Properly selected physical activity improves the quality of life. As part of promoting a healthy lifestyle, our Medical Center has a sports medicine clinic, the purpose of which is to provide professional care to people who want to achieve their sports goals – we offer tests for children, adolescents and adult athletes who practice professionally or amateurs and recreationally. sport.
As part of a sports medicine clinic, we perform a number of tests and specialist consultations that allow us to assess the patient’s health and exercise capacity, which allows us to make an appropriate diagnosis. Due to its specific nature, the sports medicine clinic cooperates with specialists from other clinics of our center, mainly in the field of orthopedics, surgery, cardiology, dietetics and rehabilitation.
In our center, we perform the following:
- Initial tests – qualification to play sports,
- Periodic examinations – in the case of applying for a decision on the ability to continue practicing a specific sport discipline,
- Check-ups – after injuries or a break in training.
The scope of medical examinations, additional examinations and specialist consultations depends on the type of sports discipline practiced, the type of examination (initial, periodic or check-up) and the competitor’s health condition; we make:
- anthropometric measurements
- general medical examinations
- orthopaedic examinations
- neurological examinations