“Physiotherapy program for people after COVID-19” BACK TO FULL EFFICIENCY!
To start rehabilitation after undergoing COVID-19, you must have a referral from a primary health care physician. The purpose of rehabilitation is to improve respiratory fitness and breathlessness, which have a negative impact on the activity of life.
The program start includes a patient who has had COVID-19.
Rehabilitation takes place within 6 months of the end of COVID-19 treatment.
The program participant use other rehabilitation services during the rehabilitation period.
The program includes:
• Initial physiotherapy visit including:
• Subject examination, inter alia, assessment of the intensity of symptoms reported by the patient, including dyspnoea on a modified Borg scale [0-10], mMRC (0-4) and MFIS fatigue;
• Physical examination including
, but not limited to, assessment of respiratory pattern, respiratory rate, assessment of muscle strength,
• Assessment of physical fitness and definition of a rehabilitation program plan;
• An individual therapeutic visit tailored to the patient’s needs
• education of the patient concerning learning breathing techniques and physical activity to be continued independently at home
• Final physiotherapeutic visit including:
• Assessment of the intensity of symptoms (modified Borg scale, mMRC; fatigue-MFIS)
• Assessment of exercise tolerance
• Physical fitness assessment (SPPB)
Contact number for the patient to contact our facility Troniny 2B 42-165 July: 697-120-100; (34) 318-85-20; 665-245-100